RHPL Eureka Lab Material Prices
There is no additional cost to use Eureka Lab materials and equipment during an official library sponsored program. Patrons using the Eureka Lab on their own will incur the following nominal charges:
- Payment for materials must be received before the item is printed.
- Printed items are priced based upon finished weight. The current price is $0.20 /gram.
- Maximum print size is 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm (11.02 inches x 11.02 inches x 9.8 inches).
- Users will also incur a fee of 50 cents per hour beginning at four hours.
- Every effort will be made to verify print and pricing within two business days of submittal.
Silhouette Cameo/ Cricut Vinyl
Payment for materials must be received before the item is printed.
- Heat transfer vinyl: $2 for use of one sheet up to 72 square inches; $4 for use up to 144 square inches. Additional sheets/colors will incur additional charges.
- Adhesive vinyl: $0.75 for use of one sheet up to 72 square inches; $1.25 for use up to 144 square inches. Additional sheets/colors will incur additional charges.
- Transfer Tape: $1.00 per 1 12x12 sheet or 144 square inches
- Library staff will work with the patron to provide an accurate estimate of costs before payment.
Foil Quill Materials
- $1.00 per 1 12x12 sheet or 144 square inches
- $0.25 per 4x6 sheet of foil or 24 square inches
- Additional sheets/colors will incur additional charges.
- Patrons may bring in their own foil and use the quills at no additional charge
Patrons must bring in their own materials, unless you are attending a library program.
Library staff must approve all material before it is used in the laser engraver.
Hardwood, Acrylic, Plywood, Leather, Fabric, Paper, Plexiglas (acrylic), Delrin (acetal), Mylar, Rubber, Fiberglass, Corian, Foods, and more.
All cut-able material, Glass, Coated metal, Marble, Anodized aluminum, Titanium, some phones/tablets/laptops, and more.
- $1.25 per sublimation print
- If a patron wishes to bring in their own sublimation paper, we will charge $1.00 per print to use our printer and ink
- Patrons must bring in their own sublimation blanks
- Patrons may use our heat press at no cost to finish sublimation projects
- $0.15 per button.
- Printing costs are extra and are at the current library rate. Payment must be recieved before use.
- $0.25 per laminator sheet
- Patrons may bring in their own laminator sheets to use at no additional charge
VHS to DVD Converter
Patrons must bring in their own materials to use with the VHS to DVD converter. The library does not currently provide recordable DVDs.
Patrons must bring in their own memory stick or jump drive to save their digital files on. The machine is free to use.