RHPL Eureka Lab Material Prices
There is no additional cost to use Eureka Lab materials and equipment during an official library sponsored program. Patrons using the Eureka Lab on their own will incur the following nominal charges:
- Payment for materials must be received before the item is printed.
- Printed items are priced based upon finished weight. The current price is $0.20 /gram.
- Maximum print size is 280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm (11.02 inches x 11.02 inches x 9.8 inches).
- Users will also incur a fee of 50 cents per hour beginning at four hours.
- Every effort will be made to verify print and pricing within two business days of submittal.
Silhouette Cameo/ Cricut Vinyl
Payment for materials must be received before the item is printed.
- HTV - (Heat transfer Vinyl) - $1 per use - A product that is applied to fabrics and other substrates by heat. HTV has a clear plastic carrier sheet on the back.
- Adhesive Vinyl - 40¢ per sheet. Type of vinyl that is not applied with heat, it’s just a great big sticker. Adhesive vinyl has a paper backing.Payment for materials must be received before the item is printed.
Foil Quill Materials
- $1.00 per 1 12x12 sheet or 144 square inches
- $0.25 per 4x6 sheet of foil or 24 square inches
- Additional sheets/colors will incur additional charges.
- Patrons may bring in their own foil and use the quills at no additional charge
Patrons must bring in their own materials, unless you are attending a library program.
Library staff must approve all material before it is used in the laser engraver.
Hardwood, Acrylic, Plywood, Leather, Fabric, Paper, Plexiglas (acrylic), Delrin (acetal), Mylar, Rubber, Fiberglass, Corian, Foods, and more.
All cut-able material, Glass, Coated metal, Marble, Anodized aluminum, Titanium, some phones/tablets/laptops, and more.
Patrons may make their own buttons at the cost of 15¢ per button. Printing costs are extra and are at the current library rate. Payment must be recieved before use.
- $0.25 per laminator sheet
- Patrons may bring in their own laminator sheets to use at no additional charge
VHS to DVD Converter
Patrons must bring in their own materials to use with the VHS to DVD converter. The library does not currently provide recordable DVDs.