Rochester Hills Public Library
Contact: Amanda Harrison Keighley
For Immediate Release
Feb. 12, 2019
Rochester Hills Public Library Offers Tax Forms
(ROCHESTER HILLS- Feb. 12, 2019) Tax forms are now available at the Rochester Hills Public Library. All forms are available at the bottom of our staircase outside of our Outreach Department. Forms include:
- 1040 - NOTE: this form booklet includes form 1040 and schedules 1 through 6 - it does NOT include instructions. forms 1040 A and 1040EZ will no longer be used.
- 1040 INSTRUCTIONS
- MI – 1040 Forms and Instructions
- MI – 1040 Form only
- MI – 1040CR – 7
- MI Schedule 1 Additions and Subtractions
To help you get started our librarians put together some helpful links:
- To view, download, and print tax forms, visit www.IRS.gov/forms.
- To order additional tax forms directly, for mail delivery, visit www.IRS.gov/orderforms or call 1-800-829-3676.
- For free tax return preparation for qualifying taxpayers visit www.irs.gov/individuals/free-tax-return-preparation-for-you-by-volunteers or call 1-800-906-9887.
- For Interactive Tax Assistant (ITA) visit www.irs.gov/help/ita.
- For more IRS information visit www.irs.gov or call 1-800-908-4490.
- For MICHIGAN Tax information, or to view or print forms, visit www.michigan.gov/taxes or call 1-517-636-4486.
Rochester Hills Public Library provides life-long learning opportunities, instills a love of reading, and offers equal access to information. The library serves as a community town square, where over 45,000 monthly visitors enjoy innovative ways to learn and socialize through a variety of programs including Sunday concerts, a summer reading challenge, parent-child workshops, and weekly lectures. The library’s expansive and user-friendly database system allows its 70,000 card holders to utilize eBooks, movies, and music downloads, language and genealogy services, and consumer reports from the comfort of their own home at no cost. Find more information on Rochester Hills Public Library’s unique offerings at rhpl.org.