Reserve Study Room
- Walk-in room use is open to everyone; only RHPL cardholders in good standing can make room reservations for a later time.
- Future reservations are limited to 2 reservations in a 7-day period. Reservations can be made up to 1 month in advance.
- Specific study rooms are not guaranteed. Upon arrival at the library, you will be assigned a room appropriate for your group size.
- Sign in at the Adult Reference Desk upon arrival to receive the room key.
- Room is only guaranteed for the first 15 minutes of your reservation and may be assigned to another patron if you are more than 15 minutes late. If you know you are running late, please call us at (248) 650-7130.
- You are guaranteed use of the room for four hours per day. You may stay longer if nobody is waiting for a room. Library staff will inform you when your time in the room is ending.
- The person who signs in is responsible for the condition of the room and the conduct of the people. It is expected that the room will be used for study. For-profit use of the room is not permitted.
- Rooms left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be assumed to be vacated and any remaining personal belongings will be moved to the Adult Reference or Computer Help desks.
- Please limit food to covered drinks and finger foods.
- If you leave the library, please return the key. The key must remain in the library.
- Do not exceed the listed capacity of the room.