RHPL's subscription to RBdigital (formerly Zinio) gives you access to over 200 popular magazines. Read directly in your internet browser or download the RBdigital app!
Create Zinio Account for Library Account and Browse
(RBdigital tutorials coming soon!)
On your computer or in your tablet or phone’s web browser, go to the magazine tab. Here you’ll find more information about Zinio magazines. Click on Register & Create Account.
- At the top right of The Library Network screen, click on Create New Account. Enter your library card number in the box that appears.
- Click or tap the Create New Account button, enter your name and email address and create a Zinio password.
You are now logged into the RHPL Zinio digital magazine site and can read all of the magazines you see in the site. Once you find a magazine you would like to read:
- Click or tap on the add button and then click or tap Start Reading to read the magazine right away
- OR click or tap on the cover to read a description of the magazine or view back issues and select an older issue to read.
- A new tab will open on your internet browser and you can read the magazine in this tab on your PC or Mac.
(Please note: To read magazines on your tablet you will need to download a separate Zinio for Libraries app).
Read Your Magazines
Note: You must first browse for and download magazines using a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
Zinio is available for use entirely in your internet and web browser:
- Compatible with PC—Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, and Firefox
- Compatible with Mac—Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
iPhone/iPad & Android
Please note: If you attempt to read the magazine within the internet browser on your tablet, you will receive a message that you need to update Adobe Flash on your device. All Zinio magazines must be read in the Zinio for Libraries app on your tablet.
- Go to your device’s store (App Store, Google Play, etc.). Search for Zinio for Libraries. Download the Zinio for Libraries app.
- Login by selecting your country, state and library (The Library Network).
All of the magazines you have previously checked out in your web browser will be available. Tap on a cover to read and download a magazine. Any magazine with a cloud icon in the bottom right corner has not yet been downloaded and will not be available to read unless you are connected to the internet.
Use the link at the top of the page to download the app, or you may download it from the checkout screen on the Zinio website. Follow the iPhone/Android instructions to get your magazines on your device.
- At this time, it is not possible to automatically subscribe to a magazine with RHPL’s Zinio magazine service. You can, however, sign up for email alerts when a new issue of your favorite magazine is available. You’ll receive one email a week with a list of your magazines that are updated and ready to check out.
- There is no limit to the number of magazines you can download and enjoy from RHPL’s Zinio magazine service.
- Digital magazines that you download through RHPL’s Zinio magazine service will never expire. If you delete a magazine, it can always be retrieved within your account.